Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Kpoop

I just need to say this but some K-pop groups out there just disgust me. Actually, I just don't like Koreans at all. Well, I do like some Korean artists and movies, like 2NE1, Kim Hyun Jung, and a list of Korean movies but there's just something wrong about the whole idea of Koreans.

To make things clear, I am not talking about their music, but the way they look. I'm no fashion guru, okay. But these guys really look gay in a bad way. Rather, they make gay look bad. Also, I am not talking about the girls, but the boy groups.

For example that G-dragon and the guys with him that everyone's fawning about. What do they call themselves? Big Bang? I mean, really. Do they really need to be sparkly and wear shit loads of eyeliner? Seriously, man. They should get that on their face permanently so their make up artists won't waste their time glittering up their faizu.

And the way these people dress. I don't know why the Japanese look so good effortlessly, but Korean pop stars look so trying hard. Sometimes they look like something's missing in their outfit, and sometimes they look like they put on a whole department store's worth of clothing. It's like bitter coffee. You add some sugar, but then it ends up being too sweet, so you just throw it away. Lol.

There's just really something off about them. I can't put it into words... but maybe they're trying so hard? Sometimes I get insulted just by seeing their faces. I dunno. That's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment