Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

In-Dream Places

My head hurts from oversleeping.

Anyway, my dreams always have the same scenery but different events. Does anybody else have that? It's strange because I always have a feeling of familiarity with my in-dream places, maybe because they're like the places I've been to before, but warped and over exaggerated. They also often have supernatural residents, but I don't specifically know what they're called.

My favorite in-dream place is this really foggy mountain 'resort'. It's like a cross of one of our local mountain resorts here, and another place I don't remember where anymore from my childhood. You can get to this place through a rocky pathway, and also there's this really long hanging bridge made of wood and thick rope, and beneath it is a really clear- so clear that you can see the bottom, the roots of the trees that grow on the riverbank- and deep river teeming with creatures that look like a cross of mermaids and nymphs. Their skin is scaly but colorful, each one a different color from the other, and they have fins and look like pretty tall French models. Their eyes are all black but watery, and I do recall they have fins as hair, too. Kinda like vaporeons, actually (yes, I mean the pokemon). When you cross the hanging bridge, on the right is a pond under a big willow tree. The same creatures bathe in the pond  staring at the passing humans. I think the humans see them as well, but they don't mind them. I do think that this pond is like a portal to their river world, at least that's what I feel when I'm in my dream, but I can't be sure. The first time I dreamt about this place, they invited me in, and I think I've been in their river, but I'm not sure about that too. It seemed like they were preventing something from getting into the river, something that contaminated the water of their home and turned it black.

Other scenery I've dreamt of related to the nymph river is a hot spring coming from waterfalls. Like, huge ass waterfalls. The spring looks like a crater, it's water is lime green and people were bathing in it.Nothing special about it, except that I dreamt a friend of mine threw his toothbrush into it. There's also that man-made  Aztec themed fountain that you can actually climb.

I also dream about my high school a lot. It's a Christian school, and funny is every time I dream about it, it becomes a copy of Hogwarts. The school practically looks the same, and lots of familiar faces (often times they're warped, like some of the people are know are a lot skinnier and fatter, or older and younger than what they really are in real life) but instead of teaching the Bible, they teach magic. Latest dream I had about this place was me in the library asking where they kept the spell books because I needed a spell to cut metal. Also we were battling some dementors in our own 'forbidden forest'. Lol.

This other place is also our school, and last night was the first time I ever dreamt about it. Strangely, I was a guy in this dream. The school had been demolished and the setting was twenty years into the future. Everything around the school was barren and dead. This one particular wing of the building looked like it was cut into half, and was filled with water. One of our old teachers told us we should run around the edges so that 'she' wouldn't haunt us when we go home. 'She' was a little girl who drowned in the pool years ago, but her body was never found. For some weird reason, we needed to go down a series of stairs to get to the pool. When we got there, my classmates decided that I should go around the edges first, so I did. I decided to run so that I wouldn't loose balance, and while I was running, I saw the girl in the pool. The water was dirty of course, but it was clear none the less. She was sitting in a corner, hugging her knees. She wore a white dress and had really long black hair (cliched as fuck). So I started to run to get it over with, but I slipped and fell into the water. When I opened my eyes the little girl was in front of me, she screamed. Her mouth widened and widened.. and I woke up. Creepy as fuck.

That's all I could think of for now, and I wish I could remember all the other stuff. I wonder if they have meanings, because I haven't really done research on this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment